As your marketing automation platform grows, it is important to keep a solid foundation for consistency and efficiency. If you have goals of scaling your efforts, it is worth looking into a global governance program before you start to scale. Our team has created this handy infographic to help you determine if you might be ready for a global governance program.
To recap, here are 5 ways to determine if you would benefit from a global governance program:
- You need consistency across initiatives
- If attribution is your goal, you need consistency across all initiatives. A global governance program helps achieve this in critical areas like scoring, lifecycle, data management, consent management/country opt-in processes and program structure.
- You have a large number of users
- If you have a large number of users in your platform, a global governance program will give your users clear processes to follow so your initiatives are structured the same no matter who created or modified them.
- You need an efficient onboarding process
- A global governance program helps ensure new team members are efficiently trained on the correct way to perform their roles.
- You need scability
- A global governance program can help you create accuracy and consistency across your platform so you can grow and scale with confidence.
- You need defined approval and quality control processes
- If you need defined approval and quality control processes for your users, a global governance program can help establish these practices.
About the Author
As Elixiter's Marketing Manager, Laura focuses her creative talents on making sure the team's marketing programs flourish and grow. She enjoys solving the big strategic types of challenges and finds satisfaction in creating innovative solutions that didn't previously exist. She loves being outdoors and exploring the beauty Montana offers whether it’s in a boat on a river or hiking a new trail. Laura is always learning something new - currently she is focusing on long distance running and refining her swing dancing skills.Follow on Twitter More Content by Laura Kirkland