As your marketing automation platform grows, it is important to keep a solid foundation for consistency and efficiency. If you have goals of scaling your efforts, it is worth looking into a global governance program before you start to scale. Our team has created this handy infographic to help you determine if you might be ready for a global governance program.
To recap, here are 5 ways to determine if you would benefit from a global governance program:
- You need consistency across initiatives
- If attribution is your goal, you need consistency across all initiatives. A global governance program helps achieve this in critical areas like scoring, lifecycle, data management, consent management/country opt-in processes and program structure.
- You have a large number of users
- If you have a large number of users in your platform, a global governance program will give your users clear processes to follow so your initiatives are structured the same no matter who created or modified them.
- You need an efficient onboarding process
- A global governance program helps ensure new team members are efficiently trained on the correct way to perform their roles.
- You need scability
- A global governance program can help you create accuracy and consistency across your platform so you can grow and scale with confidence.
- You need defined approval and quality control processes
- If you need defined approval and quality control processes for your users, a global governance program can help establish these practices.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Laura Kirkland