Anytime you make a change to a Marketo template, all of your landing pages that reference that template will then be in “edit mode”. Thankfully, Marketo has added a mass-approving capability to help you re-approve all of your landing pages.
- Click on the "Design Studio" tab.
- Click on the "Landing Pages" button on your dashboard.
- Sort your landing pages by the Template column.
- Select the pages affected by your template update by holding the "Shift" key and clicking in the row of the first item you would like to re-approve, then clicking the row of the last item you would like to re-approve. You can also hold CTRL and select individual items you would like to re-approve. (Note: do not attempt to reapprove more than 20 landing pages at a time). This process will highlight the items for you.
- Right click on the highlighted area and click "Approve."
A green circle with a check mark will display when the landing pages are approved.
Repeat Steps 4-5 for the remaining items left to re-approve (if needed).