To setup an "In Zone" campaign using Marketo RTP, you need to be able to determine what the "div id" is for the particular zone that you are looking to populate with content. This tutorial will shows how to inspect a zone on a website to determine what the "div id" is using in Google Chrome’s developer tools.
1. First, open Google Chrome’s developer tools by hovering over ‘More tools’ and then select ‘Developer tools.’ Or use the shortcut ‘Ctrl+Shift+I’.
2. This is what it will look like when the developer tools open.
3. To inspect a zone, click on the magnifying glass on the top left hand side of the developer tools window.
4. Then hover over the zone that you would like to inspect and click on it. You’ll see that the zone is now highlighted.
The div is also highlighted at the bottom. This is where you can see the "div id" of the selected zone. The "div id "for this selected zone is "row-621909-174450."
5. Copy the "div id," then head over to Marketo RTP. Insert the "div id" into the "Zone id" box.