Your content is worth sharing! Adding Marketo's social sharing buttons allows people to share content you create with Marketo Landing Pages through their personal social media channels.
1. In your Program, add a New Local Asset. Click "Social Button.
2. Name your Social Button and choose the language you prefer. Available languages include: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish.
3. On the “Button Styling” tab, you are able to update the button, the button label and the after-click button label.
4. In the “Advanced Options” tab, you are able to update when the page is shared and specify which page is shared. You can also specify if you would like to include your company's Privacy Link.
5. You can customize each message for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in the “Share Flow Tab”. Be sure to check the “Add Static content (that I specify)” if you would like to customize. Also, be sure to keep Twitter messages less than 140 characters!
6. You can also edit the confirmation message after someone shares.
7. Once the social button is approved and closed. You can add it to any Landing Page. Simply, drag the Social Button from the Elements section of the Landing Page editor onto your page.
8. Voilà! Enjoy your new social share buttons.